1. Any person opening an account shall be deemed to have been read, understood and accepted the rules governing the account.
2. Each account will be given one username with password. PaymentBD will not be responsible for any loss or damage occurring as result of wrong quotation to username.
3. Commissions/Service or Maintenance of account charges shall be levied by The "PaymentBD". PaymentBD reserves the right to change service charges anytime.
4. Account holder must provided maximum security to the "username/password" in their possession and the PaymentBD is not responsible for any loss occurring due to inadequacy of security, any "username/password" loss of misuse must be immediately reported to the PaymentBD with subsequent confirmation in writing without any delay.
5. PaymentBD reserves the right to close any account without giving prior notice if the conduct of the account is unsatisfactory in the opinion of the PaymentBD or for any other reason(s) whatsoever. The opinion passed by the PaymentBD in the regard shall be final and conclusive and binding upon the customer.
6. PaymentBD will not provide payment service if there is not enough balance either at Sydney office or at Dhaka office. PaymentBD also reserves the right to change currency conversion rates according to real time exchange rate and the PayPal exchange rate.
7. PaymentBD reserves the right to verify all information provided by client.
8. If any amount of fund added via PayPal Account / Credit Card / Debit Card is reversed / retained / taken / held / rejected / returned / refunded / suspended / cancelled then the client must return the full amount to PaymentBD. The client will also pay all charges / fee regarding the transaction.
9. PaymentBD reserves the right to amend the present rules at any manner with or without giving prior notice to the account holder(s) separately or to the public. The account will not be active until all the required formalities are completed.
10. Whiles PaymentBD maintains strict confidentiality in all relating to accounts and business, PaymentBD shall always be entitled to disclose any information concerning customers business and accounts held with the PaymentBD to any of the following:
---Any regulatory, supervisory, governmental or quasi governmental authority with the jurisdiction over PaymentBD.